Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

WEIRDEST GAME EVER.

This is the only game you finish playing and can go to yourself "man, I can give a mean fucking blowjob..."

Bless you all.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Kajio responds:

NO BLESS YOU ALL! Doesn't feel to good does it? Words can hurt, you know.

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

Would have donated more if it was a cat...

Good luck with this, I'm pretty sure you'll get to your destination.

IM SENDING THIS TO NASA.

HentaiKey Girl 5 Demo HentaiKey Girl 5 Demo

you're so talented

hahahhahahah theres an anus icon

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Tax Time! Tax Time!

TOO SOON BRAH

Is Falcon our too-soon flash game programmer?

It was stupid, but cute.

Particles Extreme Particles Extreme

MHMHMM

I don't know if I'm a pro or something, but that was really easy.
I was never really close to dying, I just held down the shooting and kept moving, it wasn't really challenging.

Didn't hate it, but I also didn't enjoy it that much.

Also, EVERY game needs a mute button. Music was awful.

ZEGMAN responds:

I don't think the music was that bad.... Did you try wave mode on hard?

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

YAAAAAAAAAY

I don't care if this is shit, it's getting a 10 just from the reaction I had when I saw it on the portal, and the sense of nostalgia that's coursing through my BRAIN.

IT'S LOADING.

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

yaaooob

Damn, you really rushed to make it first.
IT'S FUNNY CAUSE ITS TOPICAL.

It's bad cause it's not a good game.

Guitar Tuner Guitar Tuner

Nothankyou.

You could just download AP Tuner, put your guitar in front of your microphone and tune it like that. I don't see this as something I'd ever use.

kyle-christie responds:

AP Tuner sucks - looks horrible, the mic doesnt respond and wont work on a mac (ours is better so there)

Pirate Launch Pirate Launch

Fun game with a couple of annoyances.

The length of the sea should be cut in half. These kind of games are built so when you have all of the upgrades it should be fairly easy to finish the game. I had em all and struggled to finish it. And when you do finish it, it's not even fun.. it's like 4 minutes of balancing myself... It's not a rush.

That's really the main problem. The graphics and layout are nicely done. The cutscenes could have used some more sounds but that's about it.

Noodle responds:

I suppose the cutscenes could have done with some background sea noises or something to add some more sound. I agree there.

I think cutting the sea length in half might be a bit much though. You could probably reach 1250 pretty easily without all the upgrades.

Thank you, I appreciate constuctive criticism

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

One flaw.

That was very VERY well made.
The character designs, the backgrounds and the animation were all top notch and the cart segments were a nice change of pace.

The only major flaw is that you can pretty much run through all the enemies, which is a shame cause they're really nice to look at.

THAT IS ALL. BOW.

Joelasticot responds:

Hey, maybe the fact that you can run past everything is actually a good thing... wink wink!